Social Media Content Creator | Part Time Unpaid Internship (3 Months)
A huge part of our strategy for 2021 is to continue to create great content across all of our social media channels. We need more creative, Christ-centred individuals to make this happen!
More about the role:
- Creating content across all of our social media channels. This includes taking footage at shoots and editing content at home.
- Helping to form our social media plan for 2021 by offering insight during our team meetings.
- Analysing the best types of content on each social media channel and implementing the appropriate changes.
- The individual will work with the co-founder and will offer advice on the direction of our social media.
- January 2020 start.
- 3 months, unpaid.
- Part Time.
What we're looking for:
- Individuals who have a passion for Christ and our mission of emboldening Christians in their faith and spreading the Gospel through fashion.
- A creative individual who enjoys creating content on a daily basis.
- A believer who isn't shy in putting forward their opinions to grow the business.
- Based in London (or has the capability to travel to London on a semi-regular basis)
- Reliable and deadline orientated.
- A team player that is keen to collaborate with others to source the best content whilst also putting forward suggestions on the best way to work.
- Eager to stay in the business for the long run!
Preferred (but not required!) experience:
- Experience in creating content for yourself or another brand/company.
- Experience in videography/vlogging.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop or Premiere Pro.
- Experience using Google Sheets and Google Docs.